ORDERS & TERMS
Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge and are dispatched within 5 working days. Orders under £100 cost £3.95 and are dispatched within 5-7 working days. All orders are sent by Royal Mail using a Signed For service, so please ensure someone will be available to take delivery. All items include a free gift box.
Costs and Pricing
The prices of goods, and any applicable shipping charges will be clearly stated before you finalise your order. There are no hidden costs; the price you see on your order is the price you will pay. In the unlikely event that the total cost of your order differs from the figure you agree to pay, we will contact you first to confirm your wishes to proceed or cancel the order.
Returns and Refunds
- Refunds can only be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase.
Return of Non-Faulty Items
- Toko offer a 10-day return policy on undamaged items purchased from the website. Please notify us by email or phone and we will provide instructions regarding returning the item. We advise using a secure postal service that offers proof of delivery, as we cannot be held accountable for items lost or damaged in transit.
Return of Damaged Items
- In the event of an item being delivered to you damaged, please refuse the goods on delivery and we will organise a replacement to be sent to you.
- Ideally, goods should be inspected on delivery. If you are unable to inspect the goods then please sign for them 'unchecked'.
- Where products are not checked on delivery please ensure they are inspected as soon as possible..
If you have taken delivery of damaged items then please notify us by email or phone within 3 days. We will provide instructions regarding returning the item and you then have a choice of the following options:
- We will reimburse all reasonable postage costs and send you a replacement within 3 working days.
- We will reimburse all reasonable postage costs and give you a full refund.
Your order will be processed quickly and efficiently, and if we are unable to ship your order for any reason we will contact you directly to inform you of the situation. We have the facility to track all orders via your registration details but we also advise that you print out or save a copy of your final order for your own records.
Toko will only use your e-mail to inform you of special offers or information about Toko and tokojewellery.co.uk. We will never market any other products to our customers or pass on their details to any other party but, unless we are negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you. Details entered at registration and at the time of ordering will be collected. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No credit card details are entered or kept on the Toko website, all financial transactions are carried out via PayPal or Streamline Merchant Services. Toko are happy to advise customers that no company or bank will ever request your credit card details or passwords via email; if you receive such an email then it is almost certainly fraudulent and should be reported to the relevant companies or authorities if possible. We also recommend that our customers use regularly updated anti-virus and firewall software to safeguard the information contained on their computers.
In the event of a complaint we promise to deal with you in a fair, confidential and effective manner. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and you will be informed of our progress at all stages of resolution. Customer Satisfaction is a priority at Toko and will always make every effort to resolve any dispute in a positive manner.
If you have any queries concerning our Terms and Conditions, please contact us on email@example.com
Toko Jewellery Limited
Please telephone us on 020 8332 6620, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 18 Brewers Lane, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1HH.
Toko Jewellery is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, no. 07504348.